- Jacket tube, shank and fibre-optic light guide entry piece made of stainless steel
- Fibre-optic light guide entry piece holder with light condenser, i.e. the light intensity output at the tip is increased by 30 %
- Adaptable, fibre-optic light guide entry piece (ACM, Wolf). The adapters allow connection of many other makes
- DIN ISO eyepiece: 32 mm. This enables easy connection
- of accessories, such as cameras of most of manufacturers
- Three-tube design for the Ø 1.9 mm and 2.7 mm devices. Objective lenses protected by three stainless steel tubes (outer, inner and optical tube). Easy repair and robust design. For devices up to Ø 1.7 mm two stainless steel tubes.
- High bending resistance
- HSW rod lens system. Excellent image brightness and very high resolution.
- Large focus depth: 1 mm until infinity
- Large field of view
- The instrument is resistant to fuels, oil and other conventional
Mini-Rigid BorescopesTo facilitate visual inspection of minor components, products and units, borescopes with reduced diameters have been developed which are equipped with the excellent "High-Speed" rod lens system made by HSW. They are characterised by an excellent image reproduction, both in the centre and the periphe... View full product description
Request a quote
You usually receive a quote within 1 working day and, provided we have sufficient information. We send the General Terms and Conditions simultaneously with the offer.